Furnace Service & Repair in Ottawa
Reliable Ottawa Furnace Service & Repair
24 Hour Service
At Reliable Home Environment, we care about offering a progressive and transparent service for our customers. Whether you’re looking for furnace service, repair or maintenance for your Ottawa home, you can trust us to deliver exactly what we promise, every time.
- Fast Response: When you call Reliable, you can expect a return phone call within 15 – 30 minutes during regular business hours. Emergency Ottawa furnace service requests in no-heat situations are typically responded to–meaning we are at your door–within two hours.
Proudly Providing Service for All Brands
Our highly competent Ottawa furnace service technicians can repair or service all major furnace brands, including:
- DMO Industries
- General Electric
- And more!
- Integrated Management: Every time we perform a furnace service or a furnace epair in Ottawa, we add a detailed record to your file. This means that at any given time, our technicians and support staff have access to your records. No time is wasted investigating your system’s history because everything is at our fingertips.
- Detailed and Transparent Quotes: Our technicians and sales staff know that what we say is what the customer expects. When we quote you a price, we will stick to it, guaranteed. You won’t find hidden fees in any of our quotes!
Lennox Premier Dealer
As a Lennox Premier Dealer, we are especially qualified to handle any furnace repair or service on your Lennox brand heating equipment.
Consider a Service Plan
We offer Ottawa furnace service, maintenance and protection plans for as little as a quarter a day. Subscribers to these plans enjoy significant savings over other customers, including:
- Free annual cleaning (depending on plan)
- Free parts and labour, or 20% discount on parts and labour (depending on plan)
- Priority 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year (depending on plan)
- A detailed Inspection Report (all plans)
- Longer equipment life (all plans)
- Greater efficiency (all plans)
- Better air quality (all plans)
- Increased energy savings (all plans)