Bradford White Light Duty TTW® Water Heaters
Features and Benefits of the Bradford White Light Duty TTW® Water Heaters (Specs may vary by model)
The TTW®4 FVIR Defender Safety System® Models Feature (50 and 65-gallon models, only):
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor Design—Flame arrestor is designed to prevent ignition of flammable vapor outside of the water heater
- Flammable Vapor Sensor—Electronic sensor prevents burner operation if flammable vapors are detected. The sensor will also prevent operation if there is ongoing flammable vapor burn inside the combustion chamber.
- Maintenance Free—No regular cleaning of air inlet openings or flame arrestor is required under normal conditions.
- Sight Window—Offers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the operation of the pilot and burner.
All TTW®4 Models Feature:
- Bradford White ICON System™—Intelligent gas control with spark to pilot ignition system eliminates the constant burning pilot. This results in savings of pilot gas during standby periods (120 V.A.C.).
- Enhanced Performance—Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials.
- Advanced Temperature Control System—Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
- Intelligent Diagnostics—An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Separate Immersed Thermowell—High strength advanced polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between an electric temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing a gas valve.
- Compatible with Optional Accessory Packages—Performance Package, Protection Package and Inlet Shut-Off Valve.
- Power Vented Water Heater—Designed for installations where atmospheric units cannot be used. Exhaust gases are vented under positive pressure directly out of the building through the roof or the wall.
- Powerful Blower Motor—Our significantly quiet design has greater resistance to outside winds and the power to vent in many difficult venting situations.
- Horizontal and Vertical Venting—With 3″ or 4″ PVC, ABS, or CPVC (Maximum equivalent vent length on reverse side).
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® 2 ™ Total Performance System—Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in the tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up at top of the tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining—Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- 2″ Non-CFC Foam Insulation—Covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- Pedestal Base.
- Water Connections—3⁄4″ NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings.
- 3/4″ NPT Side Connections.
- Factory Installed Heat Traps—Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod
- T&P Relief Valve—Installed.
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve—Durable tamper proof design.